Commercial Water Damage Restoration
Water damage or flooding at your company is an upsetting experience and can cause great amount of destruction and possibly an interruption to your business. Luckily, KIWI’s emergency restoration teams of pros are to ready to go to work for you and help 24/7. With unparalleled training and over 30 years of experience in the removal of water from carpets, furniture, rugs and upholstery, KIWI’s IICRC-certified professionals are your best choice to take on the job of restoring your business. They will do anything within their knowledge to keep your business operating while they work to bring everything back to normal safely and quickly. With KIWI, you can relax knowing that your property is being handled by the industry’s most advanced drying equipment.
What Water Damage Restoration Services Does KIWI Offer?
No matter your location, water damage from a flood or burst pipe can be a very real problem any time of the year. As easy as a quick phone call, KIWI’s team will be instantly dispatched to fix your flooring and furniture. Trained and certified, our professionals know the exact method to take to fix your water damage woes. We take these steps to effectively restore your commercial water damage:
- Extract any standing water that has pooled.
- Completely dry all wet areas includingfloors, walls and all furniture.
- Sterilize and disinfect every impacted area.
- Discover, inventory, and store any lost business & personal items.
- Take moisture levels readings.
Will KIWI work with My Insurance Company
We have restored thousands of homes and business and have practically worked with every insurance company on every type of water damage claim.
There are many kinds of water damage situations that will be covered by your business policy, from AC leaks, pipe bursts, and water heater leaks, to major disasters like hurricanes and floods. No matter the damage, we will work directly with your insurance company and your adjustor to assist you with your claim.
Why KIWI for water damage service?
- KIWI’s trained professionals and top-of-the-line equipment. With tools that include industrial-strength blowers, advanced dehumidifiers, and high-power pumps.
- KIWI is Bonded, licensed, and insured.
- We have worked with all insurance companies.
- We are also certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration. (IICRC)
- We monitor moisture to be sure that it is completely dry, safe, and clean.
- Not only does our water damage restoration expertise extend to traditional offices, but we also have experience with hotels, universities, rental properties, and more!
When it comes to water damage, every minute lost could result in more damage. At any day or time, KIWI is available to fix your commercial water damage and get your business going again. Within just one phone call, we will have a trained professional route to your commercial space, ready and equipped to restore any damage affected water or flooding.