Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
What is Air Duct Cleaning?
Commercial air duct cleaning is the vacuuming, cleaning, and restoration service of a HVAC system and ventilation in a building from dust, dirt, odors, and contaminates to maintain the free flow of clean healthy air.
Which firm should you hire for Commercial Air duct cleaning?
If you are looking for a trusted service company with over 30 years of experience in commercial duct cleaning, KIWI Services is the premier service providers of air duct cleaning. Our company prides itself of 30 years of experience providing professional HVAC, vents, and ducts services in offices, universities, hotels, theaters, gyms, rental properties and corporate buildings. Our licensed certified organization and courteous professional staff are ready to provide a thorough cleaning and disinfection job with granted satisfaction. Contact us for a free inspection and detailed service cost written quote with detailed outline scope of the work to be performed.
- We deliver on what we promise
- Free competitive and detailed bids
- KIWI is certified, licensed, bounded and fully insured.
- We start and finish the job within the agreed time.
- Work around your schedule, day, night or weekends
- We use EPA approved
- Stand behind our work
- 2-year guarantee on our disinfecting service or we comeback at no cost to you and no questions asked
What results to expect from the HVAC and duct cleaning system
- Mold and Mildew Removal
- Increased efficiency of your heating and cooling system
- Decrease Energy cost
- Odor Elimination
- Improved air quality
- Decrease dust.
- Sanitization of all air handling components of your heating and cooling system
- We are a trustworthy organization with 30 years of providing residential and commercial air duct cleaning service across America
- The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) has certified our organization.
- We provide all business customers with 30-day satisfaction assurance guarantee on all commercial ventilation duct cleaning jobs.
When should you call for Air Duct Cleaning Services?
NADCA’s (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) rule of thumb is that “if your air ducts look dirty, they probably are,” and that dirty HVAC systems should be inspected by a reputable, certified HVAC professional.
Dirty air ducts can harbor various contaminates such as viruses, allergies, fungus and mold putting your workmates and customers at risk of contracting allergies and even illness, which will have an adverse effect on moral and productivity. It is important to have your ventilation inspected. According to the IICRC, you should always ensure that your air ducts are cleaned from time to time to facilitate the flow of clean air in the building. At KIWI, we employ antimicrobial fluids while cleaning your system to eliminate all the allergens, fungus and bacteria in the system.
Who Should Contact Us?
At KIWI, our extensive services are spread throughout the US. Additionally, we have free hotlines that serve many different areas in the US. You can contact our 24-hour customer care department in case of any query or question!
- Atlanta: 470-375-9710
- Austin: 512-381-3431
- Dallas: 214-379-4915
- Denver: 720-943-2914
- Fort Worth: 817-764-7290
- Houston: 713-595-0498
- Phoenix: 480-405-2289