Do you still have any of those old builder grade clear plastic faucets? I do and let me tell you, they can get downright nasty. I do not know how all of the crud can get built up under them but I do know that I can get rid of it in 5 minutes.
How to clean clear faucets
- Pop the “H” and “C” off with a flat object, like a butter knife or a flat head screw driver.
- Remove screws from handles and put in a safe place. I promise this won’t make water spew out everywhere.
- Place caps and handles in hot soapy water and let it soak for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime wipe down the faucet base, remove hardwater buildup with white vinegar.
- Pull handles out of the water and scrub them down with a toothbrush then dry.
- Put everything back together
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Tagsappliance cleaning baking soda bathroom bathroom cleaning bathtub carpet cleaning clean home cleaning cleaning blog cleaning diy cleaning supplies cleaning tips dish soap DIY diy cleaning dryer easy eco friendly glass cleaner green green cleaning green cleaning tips green living Holidays home & garden home and garden home care home cleaning Hydrogen peroxide Kitchen laundry Living Room microfiber mildew Soap spring cleaning stain removal Stains Tips tutorial vacuuming vinegar washer water wax