Water Damage Service
You’ve spent your entire life collecting memories, and everything you worked so hard for can be underwater in minutes. Whether you’ve been the victim of a flood, a fire, a leaking pipe or another type of disaster, you can’t trust just anyone with your water damage restoration and repair.
You need professional company with 33 years of Water damage service experience.
A Full-Service Water Damage restoration company
KIWI Services leads the industry among premier full-service restoration companies. We are a leading professional restoration service company that specializes in restoration in:
• Emergency water extraction from flood damage and other water damage incidents
• Rug drying, repairs and restoration
• Wood floors drying and removal
• Walls, ceiling and structure drying
• Disinfecting and sanitizing of water damages areas
• Handling insurance claims with your carrier
• 24-hour emergency water damage service
We have served many cities in a variety of states for over 33 years and have earned the trust, loyalty, and respect of hundreds of thousands of Customers. Our services are renowned throughout the Houston, Dallas, Austin, Atlanta, Denver, and Phoenix metroplexes. We also offer commercial Water Damage Services. Our customer service representatives are ready to take your call 24/7 to help and assist you and answer any question you may have. If you are in need of immediate water damage help for home or business give us a call now at 888-995-0839. KIWI will also work with your insurance company to help cover costs.
Water Damage service
As soon as you call our 24-hour emergency water damage hotline we will start going to work for you:
1. We’ll immediately dispatch a team of industry certified experts
2. Assign a customer service representative to oversee the project.
3. Evaluate the damage upon arrival
4. Begin Water Extraction
5. Pick-Up, store and redeliver of Personal Possessions when needed
6. Take water damaged oriental rugs to our facilities for restoration treatment
7. Apply anti-microbial agent to wall area and floor area
8. Clean effected items like upholstery, carpets and furnishings.
9. Take initial humidity and moisture readings prior to starting the drying process
10. Tear out non- salvageable drywall, wood floor and baseboards
11. Tear out and bag wet insulation
12. Bag and dispose of trash and debris
13. Remove damaged cabinets
14. Start wood floor drying and restoration service, to prevent damage, warping and other problems.
15. Deploy the latest equipment such air movers and dehumidifier.
16. We’ll dry floors walls, and ceilings and all effected contents of your home.
17. Retake humidity and moisture readings daily.
18. check for bacterial growth, which can pose a serious threat to your health.
19. Mold, mildew, dirt and dust are also removed and hauled away.
20. Reapply anti-microbial agent to wall area and floor area
21. Seal wood studs with a water sealant to insure the prevention of mold growth
22. Sweep and clean and the concert floor.
23. While we are working in your home for water damage, you may not have a safe place to store your belongings. we provide safe, secure and dry storage for all your personal items while we are treating your home for water damage.
24. Air Duct Inspection
25. When water damage occurs, air ducts are a safe haven for bacteria, dirt, soot and mildew. They can also become overgrown with mold, and that’s not healthy for you, your family and your pets. Our technicians are experts at thorough air duct cleaning, and we’ll make sure that your home is dry and mold-free following water damage.
26. If you wish and with your permission we can put our experienced insurance experts to handle your claim for you!
Contaminated Water Damage
A flood with contaminates in the water from a kitchen sink back up of sewer water, in which the carpet and furnishings should not be salvaged because of health concerns, we’ll require a more extensive specialized service for contaminated water.
Guaranteed Expert Water Damage Service
Our water damage experts are always on-call so we can come to your rescue at any time, day or night. Whether there’s been a natural disaster that results in a flooded basement, a broken water pipe or water heater, or an overflowing toilet, sink or tub, Kiwi’s experts have you covered. We have the best drying equipment in the restoration industry that can dry standing water quickly. KIWI Services is certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration for complete water damage restoration services. That means we’ll handle everything from the initial water extraction to completely sanitizing your home once it’s clean. We also guarantee all of our work for 12 full months after the service so you can rest easy knowing that your home is in good hands.
Don’t Wait; Call KIWI Today
Minutes count and details matter so Kiwi’s experts are always on standby waiting to help you. If you have a fire or water emergency please call. We’ll walk you through the entire water damage restoration process and make sure you understand everything we’re doing to get your home back to normal again.