Water Damage Restoration
24/7 Emergency Dispatch
Call us at 2:00 in the morning or afternoon, we’ll pick up and within minutes dispatch an emergency water damage repair crew to your house if you are dealing with water damage of any kind. From natural disasters to busted pipes, KIWI is there for you. With KIWI you get:
- IICRC Certified, licensed, and bonded restoration specialists
- 30 years of experience
- and we’ll work with your insurance for the billing of the water damage repair service
- We will work to prevent mold
- We will use the best in drying equipment to dry your floors and walls
- We will utilize air movers and air scrubbers
- Fire damage restoration and disaster restoration
We guarantee all of our water damage repair work for one year, plus we include our One-Year Carpet Cleaning Warranty on all of the carpets we may clean.
Your whole world can be turned upside-down in an instant. Whether you’ve had storm damage, flood damage, water emergency, a broken water pipe or another type of flood, or need water damage cleanup for your home or business, you need help – and you need it fast.
24-Hour Emergency Water Damage Repair and Restoration
When water damage occurs, minutes count and details matter. That’s why you can call KIWI at any time. We have teams certified by the Institue of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICR), licensed and bonded professionals on standby waiting to help you. We offer 24 hour emergency service so don’t hesitate to call.
Call our emergency hotline at 800-996-5494. As soon as we get your call, we’ll dispatch a local team who can help minimize the long-term damage and make sure that you and your family have a safe, clean and dry home. We will inspect your property, perform water removal, and begin the drying process and water damage restoration process. We can also check for fire smoke, mold growth, as well as check your air quality.
We guarantee all of our water damage repair work for one year, and we include our one-year carpet cleaning warranty on all of the carpets we clean in the process of restoring your home. We’ll also work with your insurance company to help handle the claim for the water damage restoration services.
Heavy-Duty Water Damage Repair
Our teams are equipped with the best tools to extract water and dry your carpet, furnishings and drywall. We act fast to ensure that we can minimize the damage and help protect your home, commercial space, and belongings.
We’ll even work with your insurance company to handle the billing for our water damage restoration services.
Our expert technicians specialize in:
- Frozen and broken pipes
- Toilet, sink and bathtub overflow
- Plumbing leaks
- Water heater issues
- Storm damage
We have 30 years of experience helping people all over the country recover from water disasters, and we can help you, too.
Our service technicians are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration for the full spectrum of water damage restoration services. Our teams handle:
- Immediate water extraction. Our teams will come in and remove all of the standing water in your home, which helps minimize the long-term damage and ensures that we can clean it properly.
- Carpet restoration. We can clean and dry your carpets to clear away the residue that came with the water damage. KIWI’s experts also clean and restore Oriental and other imported rugs that have been water-damaged.
- Wood floor cleaning and restoration. KIWI’s professional teams will remove all of the standing water to minimize the chance of warping and then deep-clean your floors so they look their best.
- Mold removal. If mold builds up in your home, you’re opening the door to some serious health threats. Mold spores can get into the air and irritate your lungs, even if you’re healthy; it’s even worse for people with compromised immune systems (including small children and the elderly) and those with asthma or allergies.
- Extensive drying. Water that seeps into your walls, your floors and the frame of your home can cause all kinds of problems later. Our teams are equipped with heavy-duty drying tools that will chase out the moisture so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Each service that we provide comes with our famous one-year guarantee; we stand by our work, and if something isn’t right, we’ll do whatever it takes to fix it.
Cutting Edge Water Damage Restoration Equipment
To expedite the drying time, we utilize the latest cutting-edge drying and water damage restoration equipment:
- Water pump
- Air blowers
- Moister detection readers
- Air scrubber
- Heavy-duty water extractors
- Inject dry high-pressure drying systems
We will also treat the affected areas with antimicrobial to prevent the growth of mold, mildew and bacteria so your home stays dry and mold free.
Experience the KIWI Difference
KIWI technicians use the most cutting-edge, reliable equipment available to ensure that your home is clean, dry and safe. We have commercial-grade water pumps that pull water out of your carpet and your furniture. From there, we’ll deodorize and sanitize the area to ensure that all of the hazards are gone.
Drywall acts like a sponge, so KIWI also specializes in removing water that can seep into your walls and cause permanent damage. We’ll remove dirt, debris, bacteria and soot while eradicating the odors these undesirables can leave behind. Mold and mildew don’t stand a chance against the KIWI team; we will even get into your air ducts to ensure that spores won’t pop up later and cause you problems.
We’ll even offer you something special: we’ll store your belongings in a safe, dry location until you’re ready to move them back into your home.
KIWI Can Help You Get Back to Normal
We know that you want everything back to normal, and that’s why we have a 24-hour emergency water damage hotline.
KIWI’s professional water damage experts are standing by at 800-996-5494. Call us at any time; we’ll be there for you so you can move on with your life.
Water Damage Fastest Response: