Air Duct Cleaning Princeton, TX
Have your allergies been worse this year? Have you noticed a large dust build-up on your furniture? Then maybe it’s time to schedule an air duct cleaning in Princeton by Kiwi Services. Your air duct system could be clogged with contaminants such as dust, pollen, or other allergens, which can affect your family’s safety and health. Call Kiwi today to improve your indoor air quality, increase the efficiency of your HVAC system, and save money on monthly energy bills.
A thorough Princeton air duct cleaning process
Our thorough, six-step air duct cleaning process consists of:
1. A cleaning of the unit, squirrel cage, fan, and all the accessible air handling components in the furnace.
2. A removal and hand washing of vent covers.
3. A vacuuming of individual ducts to remove dust, ash and other debris.
4. An application of the antimicrobial treatment throughout the system to disinfect.
5. A cleaning of the surrounding vent areas.
6. A cleaning and replacing of your filter or installation of your new filter.
Freshen up your home with a kiwi air duct cleaning
Those who suffer from asthma, allergies, or respiratory disease can benefit greatly from cleaner air. You can improve your home’s air quality instantly with a Princeton air duct cleaning by Kiwi.
Call Kiwi Services today to schedule an air duct cleaning in Princeton, and don’t forget to ask about our
Two-Year Antimicrobial Guarantee.