Rug Cleaning Beasley, TX
Trust KIWI with rug cleaning Beasley to know our rugs – and yours. We’ve been hand-cleaning rugs professionally since 1987. We are proud to restore your rugs to their original beauty and luster. Not only that, but we guarantee it!
Our time-proven hand-cleaning methods protect your fine rugs from heavy dye bleeding. The KIWI rug cleaning services of Beasley, Texas know you’ll appreciate this fact when it comes to your heirloom and irreplaceable, expensive rugs. These include Oriental and Persian rugs, Berber, Olefin, Chinese, Indian, Pakistani, Egyptian, and more! Maybe you just need your rugs cleaned. Great! Our team of rug cleaning Beasley professionals can handle everything from a simple cleaning job to the most complex repair, rebinding, re-fringing or re-weaving and Beasley Oriental rug cleaning.
Our KIWI Rug Cleaning Professional Team for Beasley residents includes the following:
Rug Cleaning Professional Team
- Senior Rug Expert
- Master Weaver for full rug restorations
- Specialist for fringe surging and binding
Plus, we offer free estimates! Click here to learn more about KIWI rug repairs.
KIWI’s Beasley Rug Cleaning Process
- First, we inspect your rugs. We’ll note any conditions that you or we find of concern. This may include previous dye bleeding, tears, holes, stains, etc.Oriental rugs – Authentic Oriental rugs are a work of art. KIWI rug cleaning Beasley knows this, and we clean both sides of your prized rugs. We know our rugs, too, and recognize that no two rugs are the same. That’s why they are so valuable – as family heirlooms or treasured possessions.
- Next, we remove any dust on both sides of your rugs. We use a special vacuum that has beater bars designed to remove soil. Your rug may not look dirty, but did you know that rugs can hold up to a full pound of dirt – before they look dirty?
- We hand-wash and treat your rugs using several different techniques, depending on the specific needs of your rugs.
- We neutralize odor with a freshening agent. If your rugs have bacteria problems, we recommend you try our unique Ozone Treatment.
- We then dry your rugs flat. This helps prevent fiber stretching and color migration.
- After cleaning, we dust again on both sides and then wrap the rug for delivery.
We offer complete restoration and repairs for your rugs. Whether the rug is silk, wool, basic cotton, or damaged from rips, burns, holes and tears – let our expert master weaver provide you KIWI’s custom quote after inspection.