Wood Floor Cleaning Baytown, TX
Environmentally friendly Floor cleaning products
35 years of experience cleaning and polishing wood floors
30-Day clean satisfaction guarantee
Over 500,000 happy customer
Friendly and knowledgeable staff you can trust
Hardwood floors deserve the best care from KIWI Wood Floor Cleaning Experts!
You’ve invested a lot of money in your fine hardwood floors. You also torture them daily with countless hours of foot traffic, spills, dirt, dust, grime, and many other nasty perils. It’s unavoidable, we know. Even though you vacuum, sweep and routinely take care of your hardwood floors, they’re inevitably going to show their age at some point.
Let KIWI’s team of Baytown Wood Floor Cleaning experts help! We will professionally clean and wax your hardwood floors, even buff, to restore them to their natural beauty and luster.
28+ years of experience in Wood Floor Cleaning
28+ years of experience
At KIWI wood floor cleaning services of Baytown, Texas, we’ve taken care of our customers’ hardwood floors for more than two decades. We are a total service company offering the full range of products to beautify your hardwood floors. Did you know that the hard surface of your floors, when maintained properly, can even improve your indoor air quality?
Routine maintenance (see our tips below) can greatly extend the life of your floors. But every 1-6 years, based on wear, your floors will benefit from a professional cleaning, light buffing and/or waxing – just the kind of services KIWI’s Baytown hardwood floor cleaning team of experts provides.
Call KIWI’s Baytown Wood Floor Cleaning professionals for a free estimate today! !
Wood Floor Maintenance Tips:
- Never use a vacuum with a beater bar on your hardwood floor. Only use the brush attachment.
- Use felt or fabric furniture pads under all your furniture legs in order to prevent scratching.
- A large cotton-head dust mop is best to quickly remove dust over large wood floor areas.
- Placement of rugs in high-traffic areas (like kitchens and entryways) will protect your hardwood floors. Make sure to clean these rugs regularly so that dirt and grime buildup doesn’t seep through to damage your floors.
- Get rid of any standing water right away by wiping it up. Floors with water pools can warp rather quickly, especially if the floor is poorly finished!
KIWI’s baytown wood floor Cleaning reviews
Janine S. (Baytown, TX, 77521)
“Very polite and efficient!”