Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
No one ever expects that a major storm is going to damage their home—until it happens to them. Flooding can happen in just a few moments, and the water damage from a major storm can potentially wreak havoc on your beloved home. Worst of all, storm damage emergencies rarely happen during regular business hours, meaning that you often have to figure out what companies are available to help in the middle of the night.
When it comes to flooding and storm damage cleanup, you have to turn to an expert you can trust. Kiwi Services is here to help you during storm damage emergencies with our 24/7 water damage restoration services that are professional, swift, and gets the tough job done when you need it the most.
Here’s how our damage cleanup and restoration process works.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
When you have water damage that needs cleaned up, you don’t have time to mess with a company that doesn’t know what they’re doing or how to help. Our disaster recovery team are experts in what they do and can determine exactly where to start the storm damage cleanup process so you can get back in your home safely—and soon.
Once you call our 24-hour emergency water damage hotline, here’s what you can expect:
1. We’ll immediately dispatch a team of industry certified experts and assign a customer service representative to oversee the project.
2. Upon arrival to your home, we’ll survey the damage and immediately begin water extraction.
3. Once the water extraction process has begun, we will clean affected items such as upholstery, carpets, furnishings, and take water damaged rugs to our facilities for restoration treatment.
4. We’ll apply an antimicrobial agent to the walls and floors, which limits further damage caused by mold or mildew.
5. We’ll take initial humidity and moisture readings prior to starting the drying process and then start to tear out any non-salvageable drywall, wood floors, cabinets, insulation, and baseboards.
6. Throughout the process we will bag and dispose of trash and debris, ensuring we have a clean workspace to properly assess the damage.
7. Deploying the most up-to-date equipment such as air movers and dehumidifiers, we’ll dry the floors, walls, ceilings, and all affected contents of your home, retaking the humidity and moisture readings daily.
8. Throughout the drying, we’ll check for bacterial growth, and mold, mildew, dirt, and dust will be removed and hauled away.
9. A re-application of the antimicrobial agent will be done to the walls and the floors. We will also seal the wood studs with a water sealant to insure the prevention of growth.
10. Finally, we will clean the concrete floor and conduct an air duct inspection.
During the storm damage cleanup process, we will also provide safe, secure, and dry storage for all of your personal items and can even put our experienced insurance experts in charge of handling your claim for you.
Our goal is to limit the contamination and spread of mold and mildew in your home, which is why we work quickly and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year—because we know that water damage doesn’t exactly happen on your schedule. Need some help with water damage restoration? Call Kiwi Services right away to set up a se
Search By Zip Code
Find A Kiwi Services Near You