Professional Carpet Care
It can be difficult to keep up with the carpeting in our household. Whether it’s messy kids, pets that run in with mud on their paws, or food spills on the floor, our carpets can certainly start to look worn over the years.
Need some help getting your carpets cleaned? It might be time to hire a company for professional carpet care. Kiwi Services has been professionally cleaning carpets for over 30 years—and we’re confident that we can get your carpets back to beautiful.
Expert Carpet Cleaners
When you hire Kiwi Services to clean your carpets, here’s what to expect at a typical visit:
1. A walkthrough: Your technician will walk through the areas that need to be cleaned, identifying any heavy soiling, pet odors, stains or damaged carpet that needs to be cared for before the cleaning.
2. Move furniture: Light furniture will be moved before beginning the cleaning process.
3. Vacuum: Using a professional grade vacuum, your technicians will vacuum the carpeted areas not covered by furniture to remove loose soiling.
4. Pre-spot: Your carpet cleaning technician will use our KIWI Super Spotter to pretreat stains and get them prepped for heavy duty cleaning.
5. Carpet cleaning: We use a green carpet cleaning, applying a 100% kid and pet safe cleaning solution and a rotary carpet cleaner with 100% cotton bonnets to extract soil from the carpet fibers.
6. Grooming: After the cleaning we will then use a professional carpet rake to groom the carpet fibers, which gives it that fresh, fluffy look.
Have any questions about our carpet cleaning process? Want to schedule an appointment? Call Kiwi Services today for a no-obligation quote!
Search By Zip Code
Find A Kiwi Services Near You