Professional Carpet and Rug Cleaners
Have you noticed your home looking dingy lately? If it seems like no matter how hard you try to get your carpet and rugs cleaned, they still look a little dirty, it could be time for you to get them professionally cleaned.
Kiwi Services has perfected the carpet and rug cleaning process over the past 30 years—and we’re here to help you extend the life of your carpets and rugs and deep clean your house to really get it shining once again.
Professional Carpet Cleaning by Kiwi
Here at Kiwi, we don’t believe in steam cleaning or harsh chemicals in our cleaning solution. Our carpet cleaning method is dry, which produces no wastewater, and we clean your carpet using a green cleaning solution that is 100% safe for kids and pets.
Our carpet cleaning service consists of the following:
1. Walkthrough: Your technician will walk through the areas that need to be cleaned and note any damage that will need to be addressed.
2. Move Furniture: Light furniture will be removed so we can begin the cleaning process.
3. Vacuum: We will vacuum open areas to remove as much loose soiling as possible.
4. Pre-spot: Using our Kiwi Super Spotter, we will pre-treat all surface stains to ensure the best chance of removing stains and high traffic soiling.
5. Carpet Cleaning: Your Kiwi technician will apply a light carpet cleaning solution and then use a cotton bonnet to extract soil from the fibers.
6. Grooming: Your carpet will look fluffy fresh after a grooming with a professional carpet rake.
Our professional carpet cleaners can provide our cleaning service on multiple types of carpet from a variety of carpet manufacturers and can handle your home no matter what the square footage is.
Professional Rug Cleaning by Kiwi
We know how valuable an area rug can be—but we also know that cleaning the rug yourself can lead to like color migration or fading, which can ultimately ruin your priceless heirloom.
When you want a clean area rug, consider Kiwi for the job. Our rug cleaners are experts in their field, and know exactly how to study a rug for damage, fiber type, and the cost to clean so that they can tailor your rug cleaning service especially for you.
Our rug cleaning services cover many types of rugs including the following:
- Hair on hide rug
- Animal skin rugs
The only type we do not service are natural fiber rugs, as they can fall apart during professional cleaning services.
A professional rug cleaning from Kiwi includes a pre-wash inspection, dust removal, wash and treatment, odor neutralization, full drying time, post-detailing, and we also offer pickup and delivery of rugs—so it’s quite literally door to door service.
Interested in hiring Kiwi for a rug cleaning service or carpet cleaning service? Whether you need cost estimates for a job or you’d like to know more about us, give us a call toll-free today!