Air Duct Cleaning Jonesboro, GA
Environmentally friendly air duct products
Exclusive Three-year guarantee
Safe for children and pets.
Trusted by over 500,000 Customer
Friendly staff you can trust
Improve your indoor air quality and lower your energy bills with an air duct cleaning in Jonesboro by KIWI Services! An air duct cleaning by KIWI provides your air duct system with a complete
non-allergic antimicrobial treatment that’s guaranteed to prevent the growth of mold for up to two years after your service. KIWI has been cleaning air ducts for 30 years and is one of the most trusted names in the industry.
A Jonesboro Air Duct Cleaning Saves you Money All Year Round
In addition to improved indoor air quality, another benefit of clean air ducts is a decreased monthly energy bill. The dirtier your air ducts are, the harder your system has to work. If you keep the air duct system clean, the unit, fans and exchangers will be more efficient, saving you money on your monthly bills. Additionally, a more efficient system is longer-lasting, saving you money in costly repairs or a replacement.
A Six-Step Air Duct Cleaning Process
Our air duct cleaning technicians follow a thorough six-step air duct cleaning process:
- A cleaning of the unit, squirrel cage, fan, and all the accessible air handling components in the furnace.
- A removal and hand washing of vent covers
- A vacuuming of individual ducts to remove dust, ash and other debris.
- An application of the antimicrobial treatment throughout the system to disinfect.
- A cleaning of the surrounding vent areas.
- A cleaning and replacing of your filter or installation of your electrostatic filter.
KIWI Services also offers a vent-only air duct cleaning which includes a thorough vacuuming of your vents and an application of an antimicrobial treatment to the vent openings.
Schedule an air duct cleaning in Jonesboro today with one of our customer service representatives!
KIWI’s jonesboro air duct cleaning reviews
Wanda W. (Jonesboro, GA, 30236)
“I was very pleased with the outcome.”