Rug Cleaning Forest Park, GA
Oriental rugs. Berber rugs. Rugs from India, China, Pakistan, Egypt. Olefin, Dhurry or area rugs. Prized heirloom rugs. What do these have in common?
Kiwi’s Forest Park Rug Cleaning experts have cleaned them all! Our Kiwi Rug Cleaning Forest Park experts are highly trained. We only employ dedicated professionals who care about rugs and about cleaning them the right way. What way is that?
At Kiwi, our Rug Cleaning Forest Park crew knows that fine rugs deserve the very best hand-wash methods. Our Kiwi Forest Park Rug Cleaning process involves about a multi-step process:
Multi-Step Rug Cleaning Process in Forest Park
1. Rug Pick-up – We load up your rugs and take them to our professional facility for inspection and cleaning.
2. Inspection – Pre-Wash – Of course, we have to know what we’re dealing with. So our team of Rug Cleaning Forest Park experts examines your rugs very carefully, noting any concerning items like worn spots, rips, tears, cigarette burns, holes, stains, prior dye that’s bled into other areas and much, much more. We will give you a call to discuss anything we’ve noted that requires special attention.
3. Dust Removal Step – Dirt accumulates on both sides of your rugs, so this step requires that we thoroughly sweep vacuum with a special machine that has beater bars to pry loose that deeply embedded soil. You’d actually be amazed how much dirt comes out! Did you know that your average rug may not look dirty, even though it holds up to one pound of dirt beneath? We’ve got the photos to prove it!
4. Treat and Wash – During this step, we hand-wash your rugs. We only use the technique that’s appropriate for your particular rug. This depends, of course, on what type of fabric it contains, the dyes used, the rug’s age, the dirt level and how the rug was constructed. We are gentle, but effective in our hand-wash process.
5. Neutralizing Odor – Now we apply a freshening agent that will assist in neutralizing your rug’s odors. There is another sub-step here for rugs that have deep bacteria problems. We will advise you first and obtain your okay before we use our special Ozone Treatment step – this step kills all bacteria present that cause odors!
6. Drying – We then dry all your rugs on a flat, level surface. This helps to prevent your rug’s fiber from stretching out of shape. It also avoids color from migrating into areas that it doesn’t belong.
7. Detailing – Post-Cleaning – There’s one final step before we wrap up your rugs for delivery. We once again dust both sides of your rugs.
8. Delivery to your Home – We bring back your freshly-cleaned fine rugs right to your home.
9. Restorations and Repairs Available – Our services also include repairs and restoration of your fine rugs.
Forest Park’s Finest Rug Cleaning Service
We will be glad to provide a quote for these specialized services. Our fringe specialist can replace any type of fringe, whether that is cotton, silk or wool. If your rug has rips, tears, holes or burns, our master weaver can fix it. Want to know how much your rug cleaning will cost?
Just call Kiwi’s Forest Park Rug Cleaning experts. Your free estimate is just minutes away. Got a special Forest Park Oriental rug cleaning issue?
Our technicians can assist you. For professional results, call Kiwi’s Forest Park team for rug cleaning services in Forest Park, Georgia.