Carpet Repair Fayetteville, GA
1) Over 35 years of experience.
2) Carpet repairs and stretching services
3) Wide variety of repairs including Berber
4) Professionally trained technicians
5) Three-year carpet repair guarantee
At KIWI in Fayetteville, our professional carpet repair team will carefully repair your carpet to restore it to its former glory. Our carpet repair services include stretching, patching, and flood damage restoration for your carpets, and extends to even Berber carpet repair. KIWI has over 33 years of experience providing these services, so you can be sure you are getting the best repairs in the industry. KIWI can handle any type of carpet issue with a knee kicker or utility knife. We will also take special care of the surrounding carpet.
Carpet Repair with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Fayetteville
From Berber carpet repair to carpet stretching, pet stain removal, and even repairing flood damage on carpets, KIWI offers complete carpet repair services to meet all of your needs. Every customer has repair issues that are unique to their carpet conditions and use. Some of the many services we offer include:
- Removing pet stains, rust, and other permanent marks
- Repairing carpet damage from pets such as holes, tears, and bites
- Tightening and smoothing out carpets that are bulging, wavy, loose, and ruffled
- Repair and restoration of carpets damaged from flooding
- Matching carpets
- Replacing carpet that has melted
- Replacing damaged strips
Most Trusted Carpet Repair in Fayetteville
KIWI backs all of our carpet repair services with our one-year carpet repair guarantee. If you should run into any issues, give KIWI a call and we will come back out to offer a complimentary re-do. KIWI is also the only company in the industry to offer our one-year carpet cleaning warranty that allows you to get your carpets cleaned for just $4 a room all year long. If you’re ready to schedule an appointment, call KIWI today!
KIWI’s fayetteville carpet repair reviews
Micheal T. (Fayetteville, GA, 30270)
“It went very well. The technician was very good; he got right to work, and carpets looked better than they have in a long, long time.”