Emergency Water Damage Restoration Services
Water damage doesn’t exactly happen on your schedule. Whether your home got caught in a bad storm or your water heater tank malfunctioned and flooded your floors, you’re going to need professional water damage restoration services—and you’re going to need them quickly.
When it comes to water damage, here at Kiwi Services we always say that minutes count and details matter. Our water damage restoration team is available 24 hours a day, seven days per week, and 365 days per year to assist you in your time of need. Our team is an IICRC Certified, licensed, and bonded team with over 30 years of experience. We will also work with your insurance for the billing of the water damage repair service. Additionally, all of our work comes with a one-year guarantee, plus a one-year carpet cleaning warranty if we clean up any carpets during our water damage restoration services.
Emergency Flood Services
Flooding can happen in an instant and turn your entire life upside down. We understand how uncertain and nervous you can feel when your home floods, which is why we try to provide fast and expert service in order to repair your home and help restore your belongings as soon as possible.
Expert Water Damage Restoration Services
Here’s what you can expect when you call on Kiwi Services for your water damage restoration services:
• Immediate water extraction. First things first: We need to remove all the standing water in your home. This will help minimize any long-term damage and prevent mold or mildew growth.
• Carpet restoration. If any carpets were in the path of the damage, we’ll need to clean and dry them in order to clear away the residue that came in with the flooding.
• Wood floor cleaning and restoration. If any wood floors were in the path of the damage, we will remove all standing water in order to minimize the chances of warping. We’ll then deep-clean and restore your floors.
• Water damage to walls or ceilings. We will remove all the wet Sheetrock and dry the interior of the walls and treat the affected areas with antimicrobial to prevent the growth of mold, and bacteria so you’re the area can stay dry and mold free.
• Mold removal and extensive drying. Where there’s standing water, there’s mold. We’ll remove any and all mold spores that can cause health problems as well as use heavy-duty drying tools to ensure there’s no leftover moisture.
Fastest Response water damage restoration company:
Our professional restoration water damage experts are standing by for immediate dispatch.
Call us 24/7 800-996-5494