Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Denver, CO
1) Environmentally friendly air duct products
2) A two-year guarantee
3) Safe for children and pets.
4) Trusted by over 500,000 Customer
5) Friendly staff you can trust
Professional air duct cleaning is necessary for any well-ran building. It eliminates dust, soot, and mildew and creates a better running HVAC that saves you money and keeps your building well-ventilated. Using KIWI for your commercial air duct cleaning ensures high quality cleaning at a price that is economical for your business and beneficial to your employees, clients, and visitors. KIWI wants to make sure your building and all who come in it are provided with the best air possible, which is why we guarantee 2 full years against the re-growth of mold and mildew with our antimicrobial treatment. As a certified IICRC company, you can depend on KIWI to get and keep your building’s air ducts clean.
Beneficial Commercial Air Duct Cleaning in Denver
When choosing KIWI for commercial air duct cleaning, you are choosing the most beneficial choice for your business. Here are some of the benefits:
-Efficiently ran HVAC at a lower cost
-Better Air Quality
-Happier employees, clients, and visitors
Thorough Commercial Air Duct Cleaning in Denver
Kiwi’s air duct cleaners will use a 6-step air duct cleaning process to provide the best air quality for your building. Our professional technicians will:
• Clean all components of the HVAC system including the unit, squirrel cage, and fan.
• Hand wash all vent covers to eliminate all contaminants.
• Vacuum all system ducts to get rid of all dust, debris, ash, and other issues.
• Kill and prevent 2 year re-growth of mold and mildew through applying an antimicrobial treatment.
• Thoroughly clean all areas around vents.
• Prevent contaminants from re-entry by cleaning and replacing existing filter.
Denver’s Most Trusted Commercial Air Duct Cleaning
For the most thorough commercial air duct cleaning, choose KIWI Services. Our detailed, professional and prompt process is comprehensive and unmatched. The innovative six-step methodology includes flushing away all dirt and debris in your furnace or HVAC system, hand-washing vent covers, vacuuming individual ducts, applying antimicrobial treatment, cleaning the surrounding vent areas and then cleaning/replacing filters or installing new filters. Call us today for a free quote.