With every carpet cleaning of $120 or more, enjoy one year of unlimited $4 a room return warranty cleanings.
More than a promise, it’s a standard, 100% clean carpets. If you’re unhappy, call us within 30 days and we’ll re-clean them at no additional charge to you.
Carpet Cleaning Method
With busy families, kids, and pets, it’s impossible to keep your carpets clean year-round. That’s where KIWI comes in. At KIWI carpet cleaning, we protect the investment you’ve made in your home. Our full-service cleaning process removes stains and leaves your carpets looking clean and fresh. We also offer disinfecting and sanitizing of your carpets. And when you spend $120 or more on your initial cleaning, you’ll get our incredible One-Year Carpet Cleaning service. It includes unlimited cleanings at $4 per room plus a small trip charge. Whether you have stains or spills or hosting an event at your home, your carpets can always look freshly cleaned thanks to your KIWI warranty.
In addition to keeping our customers’ carpets clean, we also keep them safe. KIWI Services uses a green cleaning solution that is non-allergenic and FDA-certified. It’s safe for pets, for kids, and the environment. Best of all, it has a fresh citrus scent and dries in just 15 minutes.
Carpet cleaning that leaves no sogginess or mildew
We will begin by misting your carpets with our pH balanced cleaner. Then we will clean your carpets with our bonnet that removes dirt. After this, your carpets will feel fluffy, fresh, and like new! If you choose KIWI for your carpet cleaning needs instead of steam cleaning, you’ll never again have to tiptoe around wet floors. With a KIWI carpet cleaning service, even heavily-soiled areas with extra care dry in about 15 to 45 minutes. KIWI carpet cleaning technicians are trained in all phases of carpet cleaning, fiber identification, soil analysis, and fabric care. Our technicians always use our “green” carpet cleaner that’s so light that most guests can’t smell that you had a cleaning. All surface stains are pretreated as part of KIWI’s general cleaning process to ensure the highest professional standard of excellence in cleaning performance. Our cleaning system forgoes truck-mounted hot water extraction and instead is a dry cleaning process that leaves you with clean and dry carpets in as little as 15 minutes. We also offer several services, including area rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, and air duct cleaning. We can also combine services like carpet and rug cleaning.
Types Of Carpet Fibers We Clean
At KIWI, we have the expertise and knowledge identifying carpet fibers. Our technicians are professionally trained to use KIWI’s carpet cleaning equipment and methods to clean all kinds of carpet fibers, including:
Just listen to what our customers are saying:
“He was the best cleaner yet. Definitely want him to come back. He was so professional, careful and did the best cleaning job to date.” — Lynne J. from Colorado
Carpet Cleaning Services – 6 Steps
- Walkthrough: First, our carpet cleaning professional will walk through the areas that need to be cleaned, identifying any problem areas such as heavy soiling, pet odors, stains, or damaged carpet in need of repair. Your technician will talk with you about these areas and what can be done to correct these issues.
- Move Furniture: We will move light moveable furniture before beginning the cleaning process. Please note, we follow industry safety standards when furniture moving is provided. All furniture is moved except for heavy, breakable items including china cabinets, pianos, bookcases full of books, beds, large dining tables, dressers or any electronic equipment including TV’s, VCR’s, stereos or computers.
- Vacuum: Using a professional grade vacuum, we will vacuum the open areas, not covered by furniture, to remove as much of the loose soiling as possible.
- Pre-spot: Using our KIWI Super Spotter, we pretreat all surface stains before we begin cleaning to ensure the best chance of removing stains and high traffic soiling. If the carpet cleaning technician finds anything that requires a more extensive method of removal, they will let you know and discuss with you the process that is needed. Ex: If you have a large ink stain that would worsen with a standard cleaning.
- Carpet Cleaning: We will use our green carpet cleaning method, applying a light mist across the surface. We then use our 100% cotton bonnets and rotary carpet cleaner to extract the soil from the fibers gently. This process is known as emulsification. The soil is trapped in the cleaning solution and absorbed by our super absorbent bonnets.
- Grooming: We use a professional carpet rake to groom the carpet fibers, raising the carpet pile, bringing back the fresh, fluffy look.
Our 100% Clean Carpet Guarantee backs each carpet cleaning visit. We guarantee to clean your carpets to your complete satisfaction, or we will return and re-clean your carpets at no cost. Contact us within 30 days of your cleaning, if you are not satisfied.
The KIWI Lover One-Year Carpet cleaning Warranty
You can have us back to clean as many times as you want at just a fraction of the cost with the use of our carpet cleaning warranty. Our KIWI Lover One-Year Carpet Cleaning Warranty is the best deal around because it’s free with the purchase of an initial carpet cleaning! Find out how you can get your carpet cleaning warranty today.
Extra Stain Removal Methods
There are a few types of carpet stains that may need extra extensive treatments like heat transfer methods and carpet odor removal. These stains include: Red stains, wax stains, dye stains from items that might include but are not limited to: ink, nail polish, hair dye, and paint. When carpet repairs are necessary, there are three scenarios that signify to us that a carpet repair may be necessary:
1. Bleach stains, as these are irreversible without re-dying processes.
2. Stains that return after an effective carpet cleaning. This type of stain is considered a “re-appearing stain” because it indicates that the stain resides in the carpet padding and is resurfacing.
3. Odor remediation, as pet odors generally affect all three layers – carpet, padding, and sub floor- requiring various forms of treatment.
When some stains or pet odors reappear
We offer a fantastic Pet stain and Odor Removal Plan that allows us to apply your incurred costs of surface cleaning (phase one), toward the phase two and/or phase three cleaning process, where we treat the underlying padding and subfloor.
And, if you ever have a problem with your service, call us right away! We hate to have an unsatisfied customer, and we’ll do everything we can to correct the problem and make it right.
Our 30-Day Carpet Cleaning Guarantee and KIWI Lover One-Year Carpet Cleaning Warranty are offered in these metro cities:
carpet cleaning service centers
Texas, Georgia, Arizona, Colorado
Search By Zip Code
Find A Kiwi Services Near You