How to Clean the Kitchen Quickly (In Seven Steps)
Today I’m writing the second installment of a series of blogs about cleaning your home quickly. (If you missed it, check out “How to Clean the Bathroom Quickly.” )
There’s nothing worse than a dirty kitchen with no time to clean it. Use this as your guide and your kitchen should be clean in less than 15 minutes.
What you’ll need:
• Trash bag
• Dish soap
• Scrub brush
• Vinegar mixture you used in the bathroom
• Two microfiber cloths
1. Begin by clearing off the counters. As much as you love your mixer or food processor, it adds to the counter clutter. Put it away in the cabinet so it’s out of sight and out of mind.
2. Toss the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Obviously if you have no room, empty it so you can start another load (or wash the dishes by hand with some gentle dish washing soap.)
3. Take your vinegar mixture you used in the bathroom and spray down your counters and sink. Allow this cleaning solution to sink in before you wipe down with your microfiber towel.
4. While you wait to wipe down the counters, quickly clean out your refrigerator. Toss out all the old or messy food or condiments that have been sitting in your fridge. Put a box of baking soda in there to deodorize. Wipe down the shelves and insides with a microfiber towel and your vinegar cleaner.
5. After you’ve tossed out all that old food (be sure to take out the trash!), wipe down the counter tops.
6. Scrub the sink and get out any old food particles or mystery substances with your scrub brush.
7. Finally, grab your sweeper with disposable cloths to get the grime and gunk out of your tile and grout.
What you can do in the future to savetime:
– Schedule a tile and grout cleaning/ wood floor cleaning to ensure that your floors stay healthy and glowing
– After every meal, make an effort to unload/ load the dishwasher so the dishes don’t get piled up.
Do you have any tips about cleaning the kitchen quickly? I would love to read them in the comment section below!