Our unique carpet cleaning services protect the investment you've made in your home. You can't always control what happens to your carpet, but you can give yourself the best chance of success. That's where Kiwi Carpet Cleaning can help. We are a full service home care provider, but carpet cleaning is where we began and is one of the things we do best. We have what it takes to assist you all year with our friendly service, green cleaning solution, speedy dry time, and our famous Kiwi Lover One-Year Carpet Cleaning Warranty.
Carpet cleaning that leaves no sogginess or mildew
Your carpets will be misted with our special pH balanced cleaner, followed by a cleaning with a super absorbent bonnet that transfers dirt, leaving a fluffy freshness you can see!
A carpet cleaning that dries in just 15 minutes!
If you choose Kiwi for your carpet cleaning needs, you'll never again have to tiptoe around soggy floors. With a Kiwi carpet cleaning service, even heavily-soiled areas with extra care dry in about 15 to 45 minutes.
Carpet Cleaning professionals
Kiwi carpet cleaning technicians are trained in all phases of carpet cleaning and fiber identification, soil analysis, and fabric care. Our technicians always use our "green"carpet cleaner that's so light that most guests can't smell that you had a cleaning.
All carpet cleaning stains are included with our service
All surface stains are pretreated as part of Kiwi's general cleaning process to ensure the highest professional standard of excellence in cleaning performance.
Carpet Cleaning Services - 6 Steps
- Walkthrough: First, our carpet cleaning professional will walk through the areas that need to be cleaned, identifying any problem areas such as heavy soiling, pet odors, stains, or damaged carpet in need of repair. Your technician will talk with you about these areas and what can be done to correct these issues.
- Move Furniture: We will move light moveable furniture before beginning the cleaning process. Please note, we follow industry safety standards when furniture moving is provided. All furniture is moved with the exception of heavy, breakable items including china cabinets, pianos, bookcases full of books, beds, large dining tables, dressers or any electronic equipment including TV's, VCR's, stereos or computers.
- Vacuum: Using a professional grade vacuum, we will vacuum the open areas, not covered by furniture, to remove as much of the loose soiling as possible.
- Pre-spot: Using our Kiwi Super Spotter, we pretreat all surface stains before we begin cleaning to ensure the best chance of removing stains and high traffic soiling. If the carpet cleaning technician finds anything that requires a more extensive method of removal, they will let you know and discuss with you the process that is needed. Ex: If you have a large ink stain that would worsen with a standard cleaning.
- Carpet Cleaning: We will use our green carpet cleaning method, applying a light mist across the surface. We then use our 100% cotton bonnets and rotary carpet cleaner to gently extract the soil from the fibers. This process is known as emulsification. The soil is trapped in the cleaning solution and absorbed by our super absorbent bonnets.
- Grooming: We use a professional carpet rake to groom the carpet fibers, raising the carpet pile, bringing back the fresh, fluffy look.
Each carpet cleaning visit is backed by our 100% Clean Carpet Guarantee. We guarantee to clean your carpets to your complete satisfaction, or we will return and re-clean your carpets at no cost. Contact us within 30 days of your cleaning, if you are not satisfied.
The Kiwi Lover One-Year Carpet cleaning Warranty
You can have us back to clean as many times as you want at just a fraction of the cost with the use of our carpet cleaning warranty. Our Kiwi Lover One-Year Carpet Cleaning Warranty is the best deal around, because it's free with the purchase of an initial carpet cleaning! Find out how you can get your carpet cleaning warranty today.
Extra Stain Removal Methods
There are a few types of carpet stains that may need extra, extensive treatments like heat transfer methods. These stains include: Red stains, wax stains, dye stains from items that might include but are not limited to: ink, nail polish, hair dye and paint. When carpet repairs are necessary, there are three scenarios that signify to us that a carpet repair may be necessary:
1. Bleach stains, as these are irreversible without re-dying processes.
2. Stains that return after an effective carpet cleaning. This type of stain is considered a "re-appearing stain" because it indicates that the stain resides in the carpet padding and is resurfacing.
3. Odor remediation, as pet odors generally affect all three layers - carpet, padding, and sub floor- requiring various forms of treatment.
We offer a fantastic Pet stain and Odor Removal
allows us to apply your incurred costs of surface
cleaning (phase one), toward the phase two and/or phase three
cleaning process, where we treat the underlying padding
and sub floor.
And, if you ever have a problem with your service, call us right away! We hate to have an unsatisfied customer and we'll do everything we can to correct the problem and make it right.
Our 30-Day Carpet Cleaning Guarantee and Kiwi Lover One-Year Carpet Cleaning Warranty is offered in these metro cities:
carpet cleaning service centers
Texas, Georgia, Arizona
Dallas, TX: 972-354-0033
Houston, TX: 713-595-0417
Phoenix, AZ: 602-419-3579
Atlanta, GA: 770-573-6062
Austin, TX: 512-381-3408
Fort Worth, TX: 817-585-5957